Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's been far too long since I've made a post on here. I'm not even really sure why I'm making one now. There's not a lot to say. I don't think anyone will read this either, so I think I may as well be writing in a diary. Do you ever feel really alone? Do you ever question why you even exist? I often do. This is one of those times. I guess I just feel really lost. I'm not really sure what my plan is. I've kind of always been this way about my life. Maybe I'm waiting for someone to point me in the right direction? I'm not really sure. I wish I had a clue. I don't know if I've ever felt quite sure about anything really. Why is that? What is there to be sure of? There is too much spinning in my head right now...maybe I'll have something more coherent to add later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure everyone feels that way at times. It'll pass. Something will happen and you'll think about this blog entry and think to yourself, "yep, this is why I'm here and this is my plan." :) Hang in there girl. Things are going just as He planned.

    ReplyDelete